Clinical ResearchClinical Research InstitutesClinical Research Jobs

Clinical Research Associate Education

Clinical Research Associate Education :-A clinical research associate (CRA) is a clinical trial personnel described by ICH GCP (Good clinical practice guidelines). As ICH GCP uses the term Monitor in the place of CRA, the two terms are well thought-out to be equal. The pre-requisite for a CRA job is to have an UG or PG qualification in pharma, life science, or health discipline. In rare cases, companies may choose candidates with nursing qualification with a registered nurse certification.

To pursue career as CRA, it is sensible to get enrolled with any academic university or a private training center providing a job oriented degree or certificate/diploma program covering modules pertaining to regulatory issues keeping in view the international requirements, ethical considerations, clinical trial conduct in compliance with ICH-GCP and outlines of other activities like data management, pharmacovigilance and medical writing.

ICH-GCP certification is preferable and the candidate should as well be used to medical and pharmaceutical terminology.

Nevertheless the pharma industry requires clinical research associates and it constantly looks out for the right people with the right education and skills.

James Lind Institute is a pioneer in providing self-paced online courses in clinical research formulated by professionals with decades of experience in this niche area.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks