NEXT START DATE
James Lind Institute (JLI) is a global training and education provider in India with information and administrative centers in Singapore, US, and many other regions such as Africa, and the Middle East. JLI is accredited by various agencies and is also a member of the International Council of Open and Distance Education (ICDE), Norway. JLI works with many fortune 500 healthcare companies and has students and alumni spread across more than 40 countries.
Self-paced learning with 24 x 7 access to the study material. Online submission of projects and assignments.
Admission process for James Lind Institute's programs is very simple. Create an account on this website, enter some basic information about yourself in your profile, upload your documents, save the information and submit the application online.
JLI offers a wide range of accredited programs in areas such as clinical & translational research, healthcare management, public health, drug safety etc. that will enhance your profile, improve your skill set & make you shine at your workplace.
We are committed to providing you with all the support required to pursue your program smoothly. Our support systems such as the Student Success Team, online chat support, job portal & other resources make for an excellent student experience.
Welcome to James Lind Institute (JLI). JLI is a global training and education provider with programs and courses for professional development conducted in a self-paced learning environment. Programs cover everything from taking online public health courses, clinical research courses, to earning a Master's degree in Health Management. A post graduate diploma or Master's degree greatly enhances your profile and enables you to take advantage of abundant career opportunities in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Career Building Programs: Our unique industry specific programs are designed to help you move to the next level in your career. We offer a wide range of programs in categories that include Clinical Development Sciences, Public Health & Topical Medicine Course, Pharmaceutical Medicine, and Medical Journalism. Choose from classes that provide healthcare management training, pharmacovigilance courses, hospital management courses, medical writing training, and much more.
Although you will have access to study materials at all hours of the day or night and study is self-paced, you won't be left to struggle on your own. At JLI, our students are provided with support to ensure student success and a productive and enjoyable experience. Individuals are able to find help through our Student Success Team, access support via online support, a job portal, and additional resources.
We encourage you to browse our website to explore our programs, find answers to commonly asked questions, and read what our students have to say about training and programs from JLI. In addition, you can calculate fees, find admissions information, and complete and submit your application for admissions through our website.
Across Africa, Europe, US, Asia and other regions, most of our online students are successfully placed and working in leading organizations such as:
- Accenture, Aventis, Astra Zeneca, Biocon, Cognizant, Dabur, Dr. Reddys, Glaxo Smithkline, Glenmark, i-Gate Patni, Pfizer, Makrocare, Quintiles, ICON, Parexel, Tata Consultancy Services, Fresenius Kabi, Novartis,Wokardth, Astellas Research Institute of America etc.
Some of our students are also working with government organizations such as:
- Tanzania FDA, Ministry of Health & Social Welfare, Ministry of Health Kenya, Ministry of Health Ghana, University of Abuja, Bagedo & Dr. Erfan General Hospital Saudi Arabia, UNICEF, Catholic Relief Services, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago among many others.
- JLI celebrates the International Clinical Trials Day on 20 May 2016. More than 100 students take advantage of the 15% discount offered during this time
- JLI Collaborates with the International Telematic University Uninettuno, Rome, Italy for conducting a Master of Science in Health Management
- JLI successfully completes a GCP Training & Certification program at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi India
- JLI becomes a prestigious member of the International Council for Open & Distance Learning (ICDE)
- JLI signs MOU for collaboration with the Gulf Medical University for Medical Tourism courses
- JLI signs MOU with the Universiti Sains Malaysia & University of Malaya for Masters degree programs and collaborative academic efforts